This is an ongoing project for quite some time, since the client is really slow at sending the required information. It started as a prestashop project, but when i tried to insert the variable products, prestashop hung. So i set it in Woocommerce.

Actually, this project was the reason i decided never to use Prestashop again. It is funny how a program designed especially for eshops, could not do a simple task like importing different variations, like the grades or the cylinder of the same contact lens.

The project is almost complete and is waiting for the final documents to be officially finished